The questions that You asked, but in vain!
The cost of the work affected by the following factors:
- the dimensions of the acrylic glazing;
- the distance from the bottom edge of the acrylic panel to the water surface;
- glazing thickness, which depends on the useful depth of the pool;
- the location of the object and conditions on site;
- the difficulty level of rigging.
2. How to reduce the cost of glazing?
Competent optimization of the project, carried out by our specialists, will help You to save up to 50% of the funds! Optimization activities include the following:
- installation of decorative railings and supporting beams for the glazing of the Windows, the bottom and walls of the pool. This way you can significantly reduce the burden on acrylic panel, to reduce the thickness of the glass and to reduce the cost of operations.
- optimal cutting of the material, based on standard sizes of acrylic sheet 3000х2000 mm. With the optimal scheme of the sheets, you can significantly reduce the consumption of acrylic and reduce the cost of the glazing.
- a rational approach to the concept of glazing. The balance between the beauty of the object and its constructive advantages, allows to optimize the cost of glazing in favor of the customer.
3. What are the client programs that allow you to save some money?
In our company each client has a personal Manager who will be a friend and partner, will help you choose the best will offer an alternative, prompt how to implement the idea at low costs. Friendship tested by time, You'll enjoy our discounts and individual approach. Also, our company is willing to regularly offer their customers promotions and discounts on a common basis.
4. Why is it better to choose acrylic the triplex?
The use of triplex on the basis of silicate glass for the glazing of the pool is a grave mistake that should be avoided for the glazing of swimming pools. Triplex has a green "bottle" shade and tarnish over time, which is especially noticeable on thick sheets. Thin laminated glass can not withstand the water pressure, too thick – reduces the transparency of the glazing. Constant exposure to water detrimental to silicate triplex. Acrylic is deprived of all these disadvantages, therefore, only the acrylic sheets ideal for glazing of swimming pools.
5. What are the ways to install an acrylic window in the pool?
You can choose one of the following glazing portholes:
- The installation of the finished acrylic window block in a frame of stainless steel with built-in leak-proof junction. Technology advantages – simple and quick installation. The maximum size of a standard ready – made window- 2800х1800 mm.
- Installation of the acrylic panels directly to the concrete bowl. Technology advantages – unlimited possibilities in the choice of dimensions of the glazing.
6. Are there any restrictions on the area of glazing?
If necessary, the glazing of the basin can be made of several glued between acrylic panels. Bonding is a reliable method of chemical bonding – acrylic sheets are connected at the molecular level. This technology allows obtaining an absolutely tight and almost invisible joints.
7. Can the glazing to have a complex configuration?
Glass wall of the pool may consist of several acrylic sheets, glued together by a certain angle. This solution allows to go beyond the flat constructs and to create three-dimensional glazing.
8. Rigging — can large size sheet or the inconvenient location of the object to limit our possibilities.
We always find opportunities to implement any project, regardless its complexity:
- performed lifting work with a crane;
- performed loading and unloading operations manually;
- we carry out work at any height;
- realize Your ideas under water;
- practice individual approach to solving any given problem.
9. Is there a possibility to decorate the underwater window?
Immediately after installation, leak-proof junction situated at the junction of the acrylic and concrete, is light grey or black color. To make this site more aesthetically pleasing, we propose to make the window frame acrylic any color with glossy or Matt surface. Acrylic glass can be painted in the color tiles of the pool. If necessary, in the acrylic sheet milled grooves into which may be mounted the tile to a depth of 5 millimeters.
10. Is it possible to build pools with acrylic glazing in a seismically unstable regions?
Our company guarantees the seismic resistant acrylic construction, if the following conditions are met:
- construction scheme is optimized in accordance with the rules of earthquake engineering;
- for added protection, introducing special measures for seismic isolation.
Lightweight, durable, elastic acrylic – ideal for such cases.
Acrylic sheets are able to withstand as high a temperature of +70 and a low of -30 C. do Not use pool in winter should be properly preserved. The pool, submerged in the soil, water is preserved with the use of volume expansion compensators. The pool located above the ground, winters is empty. With proper conservation pool with acrylic glazing will serve as long as possible.
Acrylic guaranteed isnot yellow, does not fade or tarnish for thirty years under the influence of direct UV exposure. But this does not mean that after the expiration of the term glazing swimming pool will lose its luster. The worst thing that can happen in a few decades, the transmittance of acrylic is reduced from 98% to 90%.
13. How is the tightness of the acrylic glazing swimming pool?
Tightness of joints is ensured by the use of special sealing materials sealants or rubber gaskets. These materials are designed specifically for use in the aquatic environment, they are resistant to UV and moisture. Acrylic panels are installed with a uniform gap along the contour, with direct contact of glass with concrete is not allowed – this scheme allows to obtain a durable tight connection.
To clean the inner side of the acrylic glazing should use a soft cloth made of cotton or microfiber, to clean the outer surface of flannel wipes. Soiling removed a nylon brush on a long handle. To care for acrylic glazing use the following tools: PLEXICLAR, Antistatischer Kunststoff Reiniger, KIR, ACRYLGLAS. It is prohibited to use hard brushes and abrasive cleaners.
15. What guarantee we provide?
- We guarantee no scratches on the acrylic surface if you use cleaning products recommended by the company "planet Neptune".
- Subject to proper use, we give 15-year warranty for leaks on a regular scheduled technical maintenance of the object.
- We guarantee perfect transparency of acrylic for over 30 years.
- We guarantee the strength and reliability of the design, including the use of glazing in the public pools – with the exception of cases of deliberate vandalism.
- Our company gives an absolute guarantee on the stability of the acrylic to chlorine.
16. What are the standards we follow in our work?
All glazing works of the basin executed in accordance with the Russian standards - GOST 23645-79, 21672-99 GOST, GOST 19261-98, as well as international norms - ASMIE PVHO-1 and PVHO-2.